ABOUT THE LANDMARK NICOSIA
The ideal place to stay while visiting Cyprus, The Landmark Nicosia is superbly located within easy reach of Nicosia’s city center, next to the business and shopping district, and within walking distance of the city’s historic sites, museums and art galleries. A 20-minute stroll will take you into the Old City where historic churches and mosques are surrounded by ancient Venetian Walls, once built to defend the city. Visit one of the area’s traditional meze restaurants or explore its rich history. Back at the hotel, you can enjoy the Mediterranean climate as you cool off in the large outdoor pool or relax in the sun on your private balcony.
The largest and most celebrated hotel in Cyprus, The Landmark Nicosia has been playing an important part in the country’s international image, since 1967. An elegant artwork of 60s architecture, it is famed for its highest standards of hospitality, the luxurious facilities, the 5-star service, which no other hotel in the city offers; and its people, with their unparalleled professionalism and warm welcome smile. 52 years tradition in hospitality are all here, in The Landmark Nicosia, only even better now.
ARRIVING AT THE HOTEL
If you are arriving from the city center, take the Archbishop Makarios Avenue and head all the way straight where you will find the hotel on your right-hand side, after the 3rd set of traffic lights. If you are arriving from Larnaca International Airport, you have three options regarding your transfer.
Transfer to the hotel
- We can arrange for your transfer from the airport: • Private Taxi at €55.00 per route inclusive of all taxes • Mini Bus for up to 10 persons at €120.00 per route tax-inclusive • Mini Bus for up to 15 persons at €190.00 per route tax-inclusive
- Catch the bus to Nicosia (ticket is €8.00/person). The bus drops you off about 5 minutes away from the hotel by taxi (for an additional charge of €5.00).
Rent a car
- ASTRA Self Drive Cars Ltd is the oldest Car Rental Company on the island of Cyprus. Starting in 1946 with an “Ariel” motorcycle, it is the most established name in the car hire sector today, with a fleet of over 1,200 cars.
HOW TO GET THERE
If you are arriving by car from the Airport, pass through the City of Larnaca and follow the signs towards Nicosia. Take highway A2 and exit at the 1st set of traffic lights, at the end of the highway. The hotel is on the left-hand side after the 5th traffic light.
- Distance from Hotel: 45 km.
- Drive Time: 35 min.
WHAT TO DO AND WHERE TO GO
During your stay at The Landmark Nicosia you can enjoy attractions such as:
- Makarios Avenue shopping area
- Old City
- Archbishopric and Folk Art Museum
- Cyprus Museum
- Hadjigeorgakis House and the 18th century building from the Ottoman Empire
- Leventis Municipal Museum of Nicosia
- Loukia and Michael Zampelas Art Museum
- Centre of Visual Arts and Research
- Fairy Tale Museum
A DAY AT THE BEACH (driving time)
- Mackenzie Beach, Larnaca (45 min)
- Konnos Bay, Ayia Napa (1 hr)
- Nissi Beach, Ayia Napa (1 hr)
- Serena Bay, Protaras (1 hr)
- Paramali Beach, Avdimou Village, Limassol (1 hr)
- Aphrodite’s Rock and Beach, Paphos (1 hr, 15 min)
- Lara Bay, Akamas Peninsula (2 hrs, 15 min)
- Porto Pomos, Pomos (2 hrs, 30 min)
- Close to Nicosia business district and the Cyprus International Conference Center
- Extensive leisure facilities including indoor and outdoor pools
- Business center
- Conference and event spaces for up to 2,000 attendees
- Free WiFi in all public areas of this award-winning hotel
- TripAdvisor Travelers’ Choice Award winner 2018
AWARDS & ACCOLADES
Dedicated to excellence and committed to providing the best customer service possible, our hotel has been recognized as one of the most celebrated hotels in Cyprus. The awards can validate it. We have received awards and recognitions for our quality services and guest satisfaction by the world’s leading publications, travel magazines and consumer organizations. We feel honored and privileged to be awarded for our efforts.
Here you can find all our Hotel Policies regarding check-in/check-out times, cancellations, payment, and much more. For additional details, please contact the hotel to speak to one of our helpful team members.
Check-in / Check-out
• Check-in: 2:00p.m. • Check-out: 12:00p.m. • Minimum age to register: 18 • Early Departure Fee: To avoid early departure fees, please notify our hotel team 24hrs in advance. • Late Check-Out Fee: Until 6:00p.m. 50% of room rate. After 6:00p.m. one full night will be charged
Cancellation policies may vary depending on the rate or dates of your reservation. Please refer to your reservation confirmation to verify your cancellation policy. If you need further assistance, call the hotel directly or contact the hotel. Alternatively, you can cancel your reservation online.
Hotel Currency: Euro Accepted payment options: American Express, Diner’s Club, JCB, MasterCard, Visa, Maestro, Discover Card, UnionPay.
• Non-Smoking • Smoking is not permitted in any of the guest rooms and indoor public areas. A €100 fine will apply for non-compliance.
• Children stay free of charge in parent’s room up to age 12.
• Free Parking Space Available • Valet: Available upon request
• Service animals allowed: Yes • Pets allowed: Yes • Service Fee (per stay): 50.00 € (Non-Refundable) • Maximum Size: Small
98 Archbishop Makarios III Avenue, Nicosia, 1077, Cyprus T: +357 22377777 FAX: +357 22377788, Email us: email@example.com